The development of a drug is a long process in which Palleos provides services, support, and advice
- palleos offers full service support from trial design to statistical analysis in the areas of Phase II, III, and IV/latephase studies
- palleos acts as Sponsor in investigator initiated clinical trials in all lifecycle stages
- We offer in depth expertise in the area of oncology, especially breast cancer trials in order to make good strategic decisions
- Our access to a site network may serve trials of various sizes, stages and complexity to achieve good quality and strong recruitment
- Our expertise with Investigator Sponsored Trials (ISTs) creates the possibility for early testing of new therapies
Palleos services by drug lifecycle
Phase II/III Clinical Trials
Phase II/III trials usually serve to assess whether a drug works as a treatment in specific group of people (Phase II) and how the drug performs compared to the clinical standard. Palleos offers services for these kinds of trials in Germany.
Phase IIIb/Phase IV Clinical Trials
Phase IIIb/IV clinical interventional trials serve to expand your drug's indication, reach, or test population. Palleos draws back on the experience of large scale adjuvant and fast paced neoadjuvant trials to expand your market or to support excellent research.
Observational Research & Registries
Registry and observational studie serve to collect information on the drug's use after it has been approved by a regulatory body. Goals within these studies are mostly the collection of real life data. Palleos with its site network in Germany, provides the chance to perform different kinds of observational studies in Germany.